• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post cool graphics

im just starting out using adobe photoshop but heres one i made

?

forgot the picture part.

Comment

That's sweet! Where did you get that invisible filter? That must be a CS thing, I'm still using Photoshop 7.

Comment

Zing!

Comment

plagh....can't you guys see that it is a pixel-perfect representation of what a jeep would look like if it had been parked 500 yards away from a violent volcano that erupted 48 hours ago and you was looking at it from inside a UFO at 28,000 feet???
          My head hurts
          ....................( I )
          ...................Ω

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
            Reply to File for T-Shirt Printing
            HotButton
            ^Right. There is no "standard." It depends entirely upon the methods and equipment used, factored by the idiosyncrasies of the shop (and they are all different). The printer will supply an artwork...
            Today, 10:42 AM
          • kemingMatters
            Reply to File for T-Shirt Printing
            kemingMatters
            Ask where you are getting it printed, there are a lot of different setups and workflows, some printers prefer different things, it's always best just to ask.
            Today, 10:20 AM
          • HotButton
            Reply to I want to fade my background image. How could i do that using adobe photoshop.
            HotButton
            True PD. So then a few more related tidbits might be in order:
            • Every Photoshop image has an opacity-locked, can't-be-layer-masked "Background" (named) layer by default...
              • But it doesn't
            Today, 09:55 AM
          • HotButton
            Comment on Playing Cards
            HotButton
            It is interesting though, how the pattern frequency affects the perceived overall contrast.

Coincidentally, one of my first thoughts about the Q-Hearts was ''I wonder what it would look...
            Today, 09:47 AM
          • Cosmo
            Comment on Online School recommendations?
            Cosmo
            And some friends do things without asking, and then come to other friends to fix the crappy logos they got on Etsy because all of a sudden that ''designer'' is nowhere to be found...
            Today, 09:32 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X