• Carlo
    Comment on Building Grid Systems
    Carlo
    Hear Hear…
    Today, 04:30 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Logo for Skincare Line
    kemingMatters
    My line of thinking was that most skin care involve moisturizing and the two tones of earthy blues represented that.
    Today, 03:57 PM
  • B
    Reply to Building Grid Systems
    B
    GMRooster, I used to use Blender to build an occasional infographic for the newspaper where I used to work, so I'm somewhat familiar with it. Blender's a great entry-level, open source 3D application,...
    Today, 03:54 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Building Grid Systems
    kemingMatters
    If you look back, I never once insulted you. What I did do was question your logic, then after your response I asked about features pertinent to the original post, point out the shortcomings of your suggestion,...
    Today, 03:35 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Building Grid Systems
    seamas
    Is this for real?

I wanted to learn more about the Mentoring program. Especially the free room and board.
    Today, 03:27 PM