Turning Barley into Vectors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Barley into Vectors

How would I turn this into semi decent vectors? It seems a bit complicated for me.
    Attached Files

Barley is best when turned into beer. It's not nearly as drinkable when turned into vectors, but does have fewer calories.

Do you have Adobe Illustrator? Anyway, you'll get the best results by simply redrawing it in Illustrator, but that takes skill and a lot of practice. The quick and dirty way is using Illustrator's Live Trace feature, which will give you iffy results more often than not. Here's a link to a tutorial: http://www.tutorial9.net/tutorials/i...and-livetrace/

Comment

Since there are a couple of repeating patterns and they are sort of linear in composition, might get away with Illy's Blend tool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ONDKqoh6to

...and then do some tweakage, scaling and whatnot. Then sheaths could be simply done via copy/paste and tweaking each ...not twerking each ...tweaking each.

Beer!!!

Comment

How would you draw it on paper? Provided you own the rights to the image, you could set it as a template in AI and trace it.
        Design is not decoration.

Comment

Unless this is for a logo I'd just drag out the giant disk o clipart

Comment

Welcome twoscoops121!

When you get settled, we ask all new members to read through these very important threads here and here, with our rules, FAQs on how GDF runs and a few of our long-standing inside jokes. Enjoy your stay!
            Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X