Some of my works.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my works.

Just thought I'd share some of my most recent stuff...

Hi mrblack and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the forum runs, the rules, frequently discussed topics and our inside jokes. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up right away. Enjoy your stay.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Welcome MrBlack. From your works, can I assume you are adventure loving ?

Comment

I think that last one might be the start of a nemesis for Grumpy Cat.

I like it.

Comment

This pictures are great! I think when you also have features like explosion it would be fantastic!

Comment

Hi ilk-alpha and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the forum runs, the rules, frequently discussed topics and our inside jokes. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up right away. Enjoy your stay.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Very nice illustration ! good luck

Comment

Great work with the art specially with the second one in the list.

Comment

Hi AandBRendering and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                  Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Fun stuff! Welcome to the GDF! Keep posting.
                      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                      Working...
                      X