Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you make something like this?

So, Hi!
    I am really new into illustration and i thought this is the best place to start.
    I have an inquiry. I was wondering if anyone could explain to me how to replicate this effect with the wireframe/grid. I uploaded a few pictures so you get a basic idea. From what i know this could either be done using a 3d program or photoshop but i was wondering how exactly. sorry if this is like a really basic thing but i lack any advance knowledge.

thank you!
    Attached Files

Hi savaaz and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the forum runs, the rules, frequently discussed topics and our inside jokes. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up right away. Enjoy your stay.

I would draw this grid in Adobe Illustrator.

3D programme would be overkill and Photoshop would be very difficult to get the lines all spaced properly.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Interesting graphics, Illy mesh to path pulling anchor points kind of technique I'm assuming.

Looks fun to do I'll have a go...

Comment

I had about 15 minutes waiting for something, so I gave it a try. Find a photo. Bring it into Illustrator. Create a grid of lines over the photo. Convert the lines to shapes, then merge them. Select the desired intersection points with the lasso tool. Resize those selected points. With a little experimentation, you could do better.

Comment

Yep, that'll about do it.

Comment

Nice work <b>!
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X