Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast illustration

Hi,
    This is my fast sketches and illustration.
    please comment

https://www.behance.net/gallery/27141697/Illustration
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 06-16-2015, 08:43 AM. Reason: fixed link

Hi there, your link only points to Behance, not a portfolio.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Click on the word "projects"

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by brandondover View Post
          Nice work!
          Hi brandondover and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

I very much like the sailing balloon one--
            I think that one would be great were you to maybe slow down ever so slightly--so much of the detail of concept is right on the money--I think it would only be improved with a small bit more care in the style.

My send favorite is the fishing one. It looks a little blurry, but there definitely seems to be a story there--at least to me. It seems to be about more than just fishing.
            Keep Saturn in Saturnalia.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X