Sketches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketches

Just a few samples most are 15 minutes to 30.

In life there are a lot of grey areas; not in the conception phase of logo design.

When a person asks you to do work for nothing in return, they are saying to your face, "You're worthless but useful to me."

Shall is a direct command whereas the verb will is a prophecy of the future.

http://www.behance.net/tmt

In life there are a lot of grey areas; not in the conception phase of logo design.

When a person asks you to do work for nothing in return, they are saying to your face, "You're worthless but useful to me."

Shall is a direct command whereas the verb will is a prophecy of the future.

http://www.behance.net/tmt

Comment

Originally posted by TomMonTom View Post
      Yikes! I wanna visit THAT dentist!

Thanks for posting these TMT. Love seeing other people's sketches.

Here's a doodle from the other day with a caption I worked out:

Comment

Great stuff you two

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
          Comment on Student looking for advice
          MumboJum73
          Ditto. *yawns and logs out*
          Today, 03:33 PM
        • B
          Reply to My first piece for critiquing
          B
          I think you have a good sense of aesthetics and making things look nice. One very important thing to consider, though, is that typography is meant to be read and meant to aid in communication. You've...
          Today, 03:31 PM
        • B
          Reply to Creative Block - Type for branding
          B
          If they're only open to tweaking the logo, I'd at least suggest making the spaces between the letters the same as the spaces between the cross bars on the E. This would pull apart the overly tight kerning,...
          Today, 03:21 PM
        • HotButton
          Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
          HotButton
          Your wisdom and experience are showing again. It's true there are all types of work situations to be found, and very few of them qualify as a "dream job." Whether you can tolerate a situation,...
          Today, 02:20 PM
        • B
          Comment on Student looking for advice
          B
          Yup. That's largely my take on things too. Maybe I'm jaded by the constant parade of newbies, wannabes, amateurs and kids on the forum making artsy, fartsy whatevers in Photoshop and proposing to go into...
          Today, 02:19 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X