Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. 73 The Cartoon Presenters, Cutout's, Drawing's

Hi, All

This is something i did in 2008! before the 3 new real life Tribute films of No. 73 came around!

The clip has an intro with music all the way through, with different photos of the 14 inch cartoon sets and presenters all hand drawn!

The presenters are like cutout standee's.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXdza6dZQHo

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cosmo
    Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
    Cosmo
    Don't take this the wrong way.... but why would someone outsource prepress work? And especially only 10 hours a week worth? And with working full time now, when would you be doing it? All the prepress...
    Today, 10:41 AM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Purchasing Previous Versions
    kemingMatters
    I recently bought into the cloud for myself, I was more than a little skeptical at first. CS6 or earlier versions become a bit of a gamble considering the unknown lifespans (when OS's stop supporting...
    Today, 10:11 AM
  • seamas
    Reply to Advice on if a design would work in the US?
    seamas
    The irony in the USA is that the same person who would take offense to a shirt like that would think nothing about having one fly behind their pickup truck getting tattered from the wind and elements--or...
    Today, 09:39 AM
  • EagleEyes
    Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
    EagleEyes
    Thanks, both of you.

I guess to be more specific, I'm looking for part-time telecommuting freelance work in prepress. I realize that's a pretty narrow set of requirements, but I'm not looking...
    Today, 09:35 AM
  • Craig B
    Reply to Purchasing Previous Versions
    Craig B
    I agree with B. Why not get the latest. non-subscription version for about the same price....
    Today, 09:22 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X