No announcement yet.

No. 73 The Cartoon Presenters, Cutout's, Drawing's

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. 73 The Cartoon Presenters, Cutout's, Drawing's

Hi, All

This is something i did in 2008! before the 3 new real life Tribute films of No. 73 came around!

The clip has an intro with music all the way through, with different photos of the 14 inch cartoon sets and presenters all hand drawn!

The presenters are like cutout standee's.

Latest Topics

• Buda
    Reply to What is everyone's work space like?
    I've been freelancing full time for 6 months so I'm still working out more efficient ways of doing things, though I feel like I've got my office set up pretty well now.

I work from home...
    Today, 05:37 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Am I cut out for this??
    I always expect some form of crit after sending a proof to a client. When there is no critique, I am concerned because I fear the client hasn't looked at the proof properly.

From a learning...
    Today, 05:17 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Looking for mentor
    Studies are a big investment in time and money. I wouldn't hire a designer that refused to invest in themselves to learn the basics.

A mentor is someone to guide you when you get stuck professionally....
    Today, 05:15 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Looking for an Online Graphic Design Tool with Specific Features
    Hi Tommy_New and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Today, 05:08 PM
  • Tommy_New
    Looking for an Online Graphic Design Tool with Specific Features
    Hey everyone!

I'm looking for an online graphic design tool (it doesn't have to be free) that is really simple to use. I'm looking to make infographics/reports that will basically consist...
    Today, 04:22 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings