Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Hello there
    PanToshi
    Hi Dino and welcome back to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 11:45 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to My Portfolio
    PanToshi
    Hi GT and welcome back to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 11:44 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to New portfolio - Please crit!!! www.coroflot.com/jfisch/portfolio
    PanToshi
    Hi jfisch and welcome back to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 11:43 AM
  • B
    Reply to Personal Branding
    B
    I like the mark and its simplicity, although I can't help but wonder if it hasn't been done before given that it's just two lines. I also like that it could be interpreted as both a j and a d, which seems...
    Today, 11:30 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Open Sans 13/14 struggle
    PrintDriver
    Well scrape the egg off and call me "Luddite."
    Sorry B. I forget about web stuff, especially when it's outside the web forum.
    Today, 10:43 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. 73 The Cartoon Presenters, Cutout's, Drawing's

Hi, All

This is something i did in 2008! before the 3 new real life Tribute films of No. 73 came around!

The clip has an intro with music all the way through, with different photos of the 14 inch cartoon sets and presenters all hand drawn!

The presenters are like cutout standee's.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXdza6dZQHo
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X