Penang Street Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penang Street Art

Some beautiful work on the streets on Penang, Malaysia.

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/0...s-of-malaysia/
    Attached Files
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Those are great

Comment

Wow, that's just amazing work.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Beautiful!

I hope to visit Penang one day. It's highly regarded as the foodie capital of Malaysia.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Beautiful street art! Would love to see similar art in my area, make walking the streets much more interesting.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

That is absolutely amazing. Are there works of street art all over the city or is that the only remarkable one you've seen?

Street art is one of the purest forms of illustration I can think of. Truly made for people to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterAdobe View Post
                Are there works of street art all over the city or is that the only remarkable one you've seen?
                Although I have visited Penang many times, I did not witness this in person. If you click the link it will take you to the article about this project where there are photos of a few more pieces from this installation.
                Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

I really love it when I see street art like these. Helps a lot in easing the stress of day to day commutes.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
                    Reply to Style of Font
                    KitchWitch
                    Hi Brennan11 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                    Today, 08:17 AM
                  • KitchWitch
                    Reply to Briefs
                    KitchWitch
                    Hi Woodenpablo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
                    Today, 07:36 AM
                  • KitchWitch
                    Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
                    KitchWitch
                    Hi Rank and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
                    Today, 07:27 AM
                  • KitchWitch
                    Reply to US Letter sized publications printed in European printing houses
                    KitchWitch
                    Hi Clinton and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                    Today, 07:23 AM
                  • Rank Amateur
                    Reply to Critique Please?
                    Rank Amateur
                    I like it, mostly....
                    but I'd chop off that handle, it reads too much like a J, and have line break, the same width as the gap between the C and F, to form a mini handle instead.Or would that lose...
                    Today, 07:11 AM
                  GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X