How to Create a Golden Map in Illustrator 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Create a Golden Map in Illustrator 6

Hello all! I would like to create a traditional United States map that is transparent but with the outline of the states done in thin gold line. I suspect I will have to trace a map that I find on Shutterstock or something like that and then create a vector file using the gold.

Can someone please provide instruction on how to do this?

Thanks

If you find a stock illustration of the country/world/whatever, and it's divided up into individual states, you should be able to just add a stroke to them and be done.
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Here's a free one licensed for both commercial and personal use: http://all-free-download.com/free-ve...tor_48647.html

Comment

Thanks for sharing...!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Thug-D
          Comment on What should I do? Problem figuring out what would be more economical to spend on?
          Thug-D
          I'm 17. I do not think my passion is going to change because to be honest since the time I was a kid I found computer graphics pretty dope. It's just that last year I got involved in it. At first I thought...
          Today, 05:58 PM
        • mirab
          visually pleasing web design
          mirab
          Hello Every buddy
          What is the best way to learn visually pleasing web design?

Thanks!
          Today, 05:36 PM
        • Glitchin
          Reply to Logo Feedback
          Glitchin
          These all seem quite generic looking to me, but a lot of people do want these generic looking logos. For me the top one is the best of the lot.

I would adjust the tracking to increase space...
          Today, 03:37 PM
        • Glitchin
          Comment on Critique Please?
          Glitchin
          Thanks Jessa!
          Today, 03:15 PM
        • Glitchin
          Reply to Critique Please?
          Glitchin
          Hey PD,

A political lobbying group. I don't expect them to actually use megaphones and be out on the street chanting. The megaphone is just meant to be symbolic of making noise, and raising...
          Today, 03:14 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X