How to Create a Golden Map in Illustrator 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Create a Golden Map in Illustrator 6

Hello all! I would like to create a traditional United States map that is transparent but with the outline of the states done in thin gold line. I suspect I will have to trace a map that I find on Shutterstock or something like that and then create a vector file using the gold.

Can someone please provide instruction on how to do this?

Thanks

If you find a stock illustration of the country/world/whatever, and it's divided up into individual states, you should be able to just add a stroke to them and be done.
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Here's a free one licensed for both commercial and personal use: http://all-free-download.com/free-ve...tor_48647.html

Comment

Thanks for sharing...!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Splashsky
          Advice on simple banking-style design
          Splashsky
          So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
          Today, 12:10 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
          PrintDriver
          Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
          The Output.
          As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
          Today, 08:46 AM
        • Peter3v
          Reply to Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
          Peter3v
          Hey B - If interested people would like to message me on earth2pete@hotmail.com that would be great. Thank you
          Today, 06:52 AM
        • Breanne.C
          Reply to Helloooooo!
          Breanne.C
          Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?
          Yesterday, 10:29 PM
        • Breanne.C
          Reply to Font ID Please
          Breanne.C
          Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix....
          Yesterday, 10:14 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X