Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Crilley

Just draw what you see.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I love his tutorials

Comment

Nice! Thanks Microswede!
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Soothing to watch.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I think so too, Buda. I was watching a few videos like this last night to help lull me to sleep. lol. A good way to wind down after a long night of work and stimuli.

Comment

I've been watching fountain pen and calligraphy videos. Now I can add these videos to my list

p.s. AMSR
            Last edited by Buda; 02-11-2013, 05:24 PM.
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

attention induced head orgasm
              I learned something new today

Comment

Now there's a man who knows how to use his tools. I admit, I skipped to the end but it was predictable anyway.

Comment

Ooh, thanks for that, Buda!

Comment

Simple!
                    I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

this was a great video, I cannot believe what I see, pretty good work !

Comment

There once was a time when a skill like that would earn someone a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by designzombie View Post
                          There once was a time when a skill like that would earn someone a lot of money.
                          There still is. There's a guy here in town who makes an absolute mint creating trompe-l'œil.
                          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
                            There still is. There's a guy here in town who makes an absolute mint creating trompe-l'œil.
                            I find a lot of trompe-l'œil doesn't live up to it's name, in fact I don't think I've come across a piece where I didn't immediately think "that's trompe-l'œil". My eyes were not mislead...
                            Design is not decoration.

Comment

This guy's really good, especially with wood grains and marble.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• chikisg84
                                Hello guys!
                                chikisg84
                                I just wanted to drop a quick note to introduce myself. I have a barchelor's degree in graphic design and have been working in the industry and the same job for 13 years now. Lately I've been feeling...
                                Today, 11:18 AM
                              • B
                                Reply to Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
                                B
                                For layout purposes, Publisher is certainly a step up from MS Word.

Professional designers generally stay away from Publisher because it largely consumer and office software that doesn't...
                                Today, 11:15 AM
                              • Fuzzy Onion
                                Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
                                Fuzzy Onion
                                I work for a small education company. We produce a number of documents that are then made available for teachers to download via PDF. These are things like worksheets, readings, and instruction guides/user...
                                Today, 10:38 AM
                              • StudioMonkey
                                Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
                                StudioMonkey
                                Neither Foil nor Varnish are done on a digital press - you would have to get your Business Cards printed Litho. For 100 cards this is always going to be expensive - you could probably get 2000 cards...
                                Today, 09:38 AM
                              • natalya.jpg
                                What do you think about my new web site?
                                natalya.jpg
                                What do you think about my new web site?

[COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]Hello everybody![/COLOR]

I've just made my new website for the great opera singer. What do you think?...
                                Today, 03:16 AM
                              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X