Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorian Ink

Victorian Ink

There's a very interesting story that goes along with the artwork.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

I found this grid interesting and found it in two drawings. What do you suppose it is? Time traveling pixelation ahead of it's time?

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Whatever it is, the bird seems to hate it.
      "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

What do ladies love but birds hate?
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Oh! I know!

It's a cat. A very pixelated cat.

Comment

Doing dishes and cooking for their SO.
            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Silly Obs, ladies don't do dishes. That's what husbands are for.

Comment

Yes, it is an interesting variant. Or an embroidery diamond grid?
                "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                Aesop

Comment

Is it chocolate?

Comment

Pretty neat stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Designia View Post
                      Is it chocolate?
                      It could very well be chocolate. I heard the ladies go weak in the knees for that stuff.

Comment

If I had to guess, I'd say that grid thing is some type of stamp 'hinge'. Something from the era that wouldn't have damaged the stamp.
                        It's too bad the stamps are missing. I doubt any of the described ones on the lists pages were of any real value. The Columbian ones might have been worth something if mint condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Buda View Post
                          It could very well be chocolate. I heard the ladies go weak in the knees for that stuff.
                          And I hear the birds aren't crazy for it Dumb birds.
                          Pretty sure Printdriver is right tho, although chocolate was the logical choice.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• nomorext
                            Hi there, pixels!
                            nomorext
                            Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?
                            Today, 12:54 PM
                          • Glitchin
                            Reply to 3D view of a logo
                            Glitchin
                            Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it....
                            Today, 12:45 PM
                          • B
                            Reply to 3D view of a logo
                            B
                            You could use most any 3D application, but something like this would be easy enough to do in Photoshop.
                            Today, 12:39 PM
                          • Closer
                            3D view of a logo
                            Closer
                            Hey Guys!

I am looking for the software, to make these awesome presentations of
                            logo - designs:

Thanks in advance!
                            ~Closer...
                            Today, 12:30 PM
                          • designzombie
                            Reply to How do we interact with Graphic Design communications on an everyday basis?
                            designzombie
                            Hint: we interact with graphic communications far more often than we interact with graphic design communications.
                            Today, 12:23 PM
                          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                          Working...
                          X