New Sketchblog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sketchblog

So I decided to start a sketchblog to make me feel obligated to sketch all the time (it's working so far!), which I really need to do so I can improve my skills. I would love some feedback on my sketches (e.g. how am I going, how I can improve)!

A lot of the images aren't scanned because I decided to make the blog when I was on holiday without access to my scanner. The newer images are all going to be scanned unless there are circumstances that prevent that. I'm planning on posting anything that I do in one of my sketchbooks, so there will be a variety of different things to post. Also, I'm planning on putting up WIPs as well, including things for design rather than illustration.

http://fetchthesketch.tumblr.com/

Last edited by firiath; 04-08-2013, 07:36 AM.
    Portfolio // Behance

Hahah, firts one made me laugh. Anyway, great idea.

Comment

I hope it made you laugh in a positive manner haha
      Thanks
      Portfolio // Behance

Comment

Are you trying to copy the image or are you drawing from your imagination?

Comment

Welcome black_yurizan!

We ask all new members to please have a thorough read through these important threads with our rules and some FAQs. Have a look here to learn more about how to navigate this forum.

Please note that we just went through a major software upgrade and the forum's functionality is not at 100%. Thanks for your patience

Enjoy your stay!
          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

It's a mixture of both. Right now I'm trying to draw Mads Mikkelsen and it's not really working out...
            Portfolio // Behance

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
              Reply to AC-Milan by Diesel - Outdoor or Chroma?
              B
              It's most definitely not a straight-forward photo. There are far too many discrepancies, from the lighting to the shadows to, well, just about everything else. It's a combination of various elements assembled...
              Yesterday, 09:42 PM
            • B
              Reply to Hello from Lisbon / Portugal
              B
              It's good to have you here, Luis!
              Yesterday, 09:21 PM
            • Craig B
              Craig B
              Welcome to the madness.
              Yesterday, 03:06 PM
            • KitchWitch
              KitchWitch
              Hi LuisG and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
              Yesterday, 02:51 PM
            • LuisG
              Hello from Lisbon / Portugal
              LuisG
              Hello everybody, thanks for having me, I'm an TI professional, entrepreneur and founder who happens to have more than 25 year of experience in Prepress and Web to Print solutions. Hope to contribute somehow...
              Yesterday, 02:15 PM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X