New Sketchblog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sketchblog

So I decided to start a sketchblog to make me feel obligated to sketch all the time (it's working so far!), which I really need to do so I can improve my skills. I would love some feedback on my sketches (e.g. how am I going, how I can improve)!

A lot of the images aren't scanned because I decided to make the blog when I was on holiday without access to my scanner. The newer images are all going to be scanned unless there are circumstances that prevent that. I'm planning on posting anything that I do in one of my sketchbooks, so there will be a variety of different things to post. Also, I'm planning on putting up WIPs as well, including things for design rather than illustration.

http://fetchthesketch.tumblr.com/

Last edited by firiath; 04-08-2013, 06:36 AM.
    Portfolio // Behance

Hahah, firts one made me laugh. Anyway, great idea.

Comment

I hope it made you laugh in a positive manner haha
      Thanks
      Portfolio // Behance

Comment

Are you trying to copy the image or are you drawing from your imagination?

Comment

Welcome black_yurizan!

We ask all new members to please have a thorough read through these important threads with our rules and some FAQs. Have a look here to learn more about how to navigate this forum.

Please note that we just went through a major software upgrade and the forum's functionality is not at 100%. Thanks for your patience

Enjoy your stay!
          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

It's a mixture of both. Right now I'm trying to draw Mads Mikkelsen and it's not really working out...
            Portfolio // Behance

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
              Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
              Glitchin
              Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
              Today, 03:55 PM
            • Glitchin
              Comment on Logo Feedback
              Glitchin
              I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
              Today, 03:24 PM
            • Glitchin
              Reply to Critique Please?
              Glitchin
              This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
              Today, 02:58 PM
            • Glitchin
              Comment on Critique Please?
              Glitchin
              Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
              Today, 02:54 PM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Portfolio usage of work
              PrintDriver
              Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
              Today, 12:42 PM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X