Need help again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help again...

Yet another typeface that I know I recognize, but I can't find the name. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Looking for the "ALL NATURAL". I have the other.
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

I think it's Gin, but it could be Bourbon.

Bottoms up!

Comment

Thanks!
      http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Reply to Graphic Design Portfolio
        B
        Graphic design almost always centers around a point, and that point usually has to do with influencing a target audience. Attractiveness -- as in looking good -- is typically more effective in doing that...
        Today, 01:50 PM
      • KitchWitch
        KitchWitch
        Hi AJ and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
        Today, 01:26 PM
      • PrintDriver
        PrintDriver
        A student of design these days needs to do everything possible to be working in the industry. Internships and part time work. You need to get experience to get ahead out there. Internships are usually...
        Today, 12:56 PM
      • HotButton
        HotButton
        In my opinion, work that's simply attractive won't necessarily lower the value of your portfolio, but you would come off as a much better candidate (for anything) if the pieces you show are accompanied...
        Today, 11:32 AM
      • Craig B
        Reply to Need some advice from Graphic Designers working in the industry
        Craig B
        I will say (and it's not a guarantee, but it can help), if you live in a big enough metroplex, sign up with a placement agency. Our company has used Aquent and Creative Circle. We've hired on contractors...
        Today, 11:22 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X