Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one...

Anyone recognize this one?

It still amazes me that someone will pay for someone to design a logo for them and not keep any of the files they paid for...
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Fontin, not 100% sure only 99.999%.

BTW, Jos Buivenga (exljbris font foundry), is one of the hardest working type designer I know. His classic Museo has just been updated. His new release, Questa, looks great too!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Portfolio usage of work
      PrintDriver
      Why would you have someone else's work on your portfolio site?
      Why would you not honor a takedown notice?
      Doesn't matter if you don't claim copyright, or even if you credit the work appropriately....
      Yesterday, 07:50 PM
    • John G
      Reply to What do you think about my new web site?
      John G
      I'd recommend colored borders. love it that you can scroll down and I think "get all the information". Unfortunately, it's in a foreign language none of anything seems to whittle anythng down,...
      Yesterday, 07:28 PM
    • MikeTyler
      Reply to Help with bitmap to vector conversion
      MikeTyler
      The fact that this will be a paint mask and really just needs clean shapes with no regard for color palette I'd assume would be an easier task than taking a full color JPG image and performing the same...
      Yesterday, 06:31 PM
    • John G
      Reply to visually pleasing web design
      John G
      Remember all the things that made it easy to find whatever it was you were looking for on a site? Don't forget about it when you make your designs. The designs come second. Content first.

Yesterday, 06:26 PM
    • Thug-D
      Comment on What should I do? Problem figuring out what would be more economical to spend on?
      Thug-D
      I'm 17. I do not think my passion is going to change because to be honest since the time I was a kid I found computer graphics pretty dope. It's just that last year I got involved in it. At first I thought...
      Yesterday, 05:58 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X