Need help with a font issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a font issue

ANy tips to combining a straight letter word like "live or like" with a longer round letter word - calculate or calculus

Example:

LIVE
    II
    MONEY

Hi, what do you mean by combining? Like by joining the two words together?

Comment

It depends on the context.
      There is no single answer to this question.
      There are instances where you'd want to use contrasting fonts and there are instances where you'd use the same font to highlight the contrast of the words themselves. End result and target demographic very important.

Comment

Hi Derrmacd and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
          Reply to Illustrator Error Message
          HotButton
          Right, you don't HAVE to take it to Photoshop, but try it 20 times, then try direct export 20 times, and then decide for yourself which result is more worthy of your workflow....
          Yesterday, 11:31 PM
        • onabox
          Comment on Seeking feedback for Signage/ Business Card assignment
          onabox
          Hi PrintDriver - i tried to get the designs to post as images (jpegs) but had no luck. I'll try again. Thanks for your time though.
          Yesterday, 10:41 PM
        • BillZ
          Reply to Illustrator Error Message
          BillZ
          I think PNG is required in this instance because the file is interpreted literally by the software doing the direct to garment printing. Thus, if the artwork contains a white BG instead of a transparent...
          Yesterday, 10:19 PM
        • BillZ
          Reply to adult colouring book Line Drawings
          BillZ
          The sample you posted is a doodle. I see those books all the time too, and I find it amazing that someone (many people) figured out how to turn a buck from their doodles. They're fun to draw...just get...
          Yesterday, 10:05 PM
        • BillZ
          Reply to How they did the drawings like this?
          BillZ
          I completely agree that most designers are lacking in the ability to draw. Personally, I was drawing before I even knew you could make a career at it, so learning the technical skills to apply my love...
          Yesterday, 09:50 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X