Need help with a font issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a font issue

ANy tips to combining a straight letter word like "live or like" with a longer round letter word - calculate or calculus

Example:

LIVE
    II
    MONEY

Hi, what do you mean by combining? Like by joining the two words together?

Comment

It depends on the context.
      There is no single answer to this question.
      There are instances where you'd want to use contrasting fonts and there are instances where you'd use the same font to highlight the contrast of the words themselves. End result and target demographic very important.

Comment

Hi Derrmacd and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyyd
          Different size booklet
          tonyyyd
          Hi All,

I am trying to create a 12 page booklet (including front and back cover) and I cant figure out how to set it up in inDesign. I have facing pages turned ON and exporting as...
          Today, 07:48 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
          PrintDriver
          Select the first rectangle, go to Object>Path>offset path. For an inside border use a negative number. Outside is positive number.
          If you want to fill the frame, select both objects and make...
          Today, 06:58 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Illustrator Error Message
          PrintDriver
          ^ This.

Is DTG ''direct to garment''? If so, is .png what you really want?...
          Today, 04:07 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
          KitchWitch
          I think if you shift/drag it bigger, it will make it a square. I would duplicate the rectangle and increase the size by a percentage, then align to the original.
          Today, 03:47 PM
        • iyiyi
          Borders. Another stupid question
          iyiyi
          I've been doing this the hard way for years and I'm just going to ask the stupid question.

If I have a rectangle, and I want a border around it (not a stroke) that is perfectly aligned (same...
          Today, 03:43 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X