No announcement yet.

Whats your view on these brand's logo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your view on these brand's logo?

Hi all, I am a student from University of Birmingham

I am currently doing research related to logo, typeface and brand personalities.

I would like to seek for all of your help by completing my survey for my Dissertation

https://pauline60435.typeform.com/to/kdi3H7

I would really appreciate if you can participate.

I need 200 respondent, Please do me a favour. Thank You

Hi P40335 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• p40335
      p40335 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I did not know it for the first time as i see the web page was not responding once i submit the post

• KitchWitch
      KitchWitch commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries. Everyone gets the same welcome post, it wasn't about something you did wrong.

Just completed the survey, hope that gets it closer to 200!

Comment

I gave up. The criteria wasn't making a lick of sense.
      Keep Saturn in Saturnalia.

Comment

I didn't even venture over. The last OP who put a post in here like that, almost worded the exact same way, turned out to be an ad.
        Ruined it for all the other students out there.

Comment

• KitchWitch
          KitchWitch commented
          Editing a comment
          This one does go to a survey. I checked.

• HotButton
          HotButton commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it does. And, because I got to it very early in the day, I had the time to slog my way through it. Although, not unlike Seamus, I might question whether it could really accomplish anything. I tallied a quite a few ''None of the above'' entries.

out of curiosity,
        what was that other deleted post pointing to. something about ''typology''?
        Too coincidental.
        Whisker itching.

Comment

• KitchWitch
          KitchWitch commented
          Editing a comment
          The other one was by the same OP, but the link went to an ad site. I'm assuming it was a mistake, so I let this one through after making sure this link did go to a survey.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Illustrator - This Logo - HOW TO?? HELP!
        PrintDriver

Looks like a gradient to me.
        You can muck around with the blend tool all day. It is the wrong tool for the job....
        Today, 07:55 PM
      • salsa
        Reply to Feedback on Beer Bottle Designs
        salsa
        The fonts are different. Were you able to get the same typeface that was used on the originals? I think it would make them look even more consistent, like they were designed at the same time, if you can...
        Today, 01:39 PM
      • Blober
        How much should i charge?
        Blober
        I am expirienced graphic designer, working on android and ios app design for local mobile development company. By bosses wanted to try some off work project and i made whole app design mockup with instructions...
        Today, 01:08 PM
      • GDFundamentals
        Reply to Personal rebranding: feedback please
        GDFundamentals
        Hi, usually I try to get inspirired by other logos in the same industry. Pinterest is a very good resource for that. I've seen that a lot of photographers use their initials also & they add some photographic...
        Today, 10:28 AM
      • DesignHorse
        Photoshop 3d render photographs and product 3d packaging
        DesignHorse
        Hi i want to learn 3d render photographs so they sort of popping out of the picture, and also want to learn product packaging. Im a seller on Amazon.com and i would like to do the 3d render and packaging...
        Today, 10:04 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X