Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lar to logo of Viennese Patisserie

Hi all,

I am looking for a typeface similar to the one in the logo of a famous Viennese patisserie/cafe chain called Aida. Attached is a picture of one of their shop front signs that nicely illustrates what kind of typeface/font I am looking for: a very simple, bold, cursive and slightly italicised font. I particularly love that all the elements of the font (stem, spine, bowl,...) are more or less the same width.

Their website is aida.at but I should say that the logo on their website looks slightly different. I'm looking for a font similar to the one in the attached shop sign. Any help would be massively appreciated!

Many thanks,
    Bernadette
    Attached Files

Hi Hermi and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
      Comment on Flyer Crtitique
      HotButton
      It's just what I call it when people use an expression that actually says or means the opposite of what is intended; ''could care less'' would be another prime example.
      Yesterday, 11:44 PM
    • B
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      B
      That makes sense, I guess. Off is the inverse of on, which makes based off the inverse of based on. Got it. ...
      Yesterday, 08:50 PM
    • B
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      B
      Okay, I know what a colloquialism is, but what is an inverse colloquialism?

Probrien, in addition to HotButton's comments, which I agree with, the ad is a bit confusing. Maybe it's lacking...
      Yesterday, 08:48 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      PrintDriver
      ''Based off'' is inverse of ''based on.'' ''Based on'' is a colloquialism.
      I think.
      I have not had enough to drink to play this game.

o O
      Yesterday, 08:27 PM
    • pobrien
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      pobrien
      Thanks for the feedback. That all makes a lot of sense. I'll take these points and re-work things....
      Yesterday, 04:06 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X