Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please help with illustrator a little?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please help with illustrator a little?

Hello,

I`ve managed to do this once or twice but i can`t do it again. I select a font write a word. THen i create outlines then it shows me the anchor points. How do i modify the shape of the letter using the anchor points i can`t remember how to do it. WHat do i do after create outlines where do i click
    Thank you

white arrow, also called direct selection tool

Comment

I`ve managed to figure it out after you select you get the pen tool that will let you select and pull the anchor points

Comment

Convert anchor tool. Yes. Sometimes just the white arrow and the option key too, depending on what you want to do.

Comment

Hi Bogdy23 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X