Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone help me figure out what font this is?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help me figure out what font this is?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what font this is. I am having some vinyl work done that I can put on our wine glasses for our wedding. The font is a serf font close to apple chancery. The upper case "D" of Drink up curls back on it's self and the lower case "h" descends past the baseline on one side. The font also has little legs on the sides of the letters that stick out. If anyone can help that would be great

thanks Adam
    Attached Files

You might have better luck with this by displaying an image instead of requiring people to download PDF files.

Comment

Hi B thank you for that.. How would I go about displaying an image with or on my message insted of the pdf I gave?

Comment

Try Duc de Berry ☞ https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/duc-de-berry/

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clipping shop
          Reply to Recently fired. Climbing out of depression. I need some advice.
          Clipping shop
          as the B says, depression is a very serious problem. you have to get out of it as soon as you can or things will get harder to get out. if you haven't tried antidepressants or therapy do it quickly. you...
          Today, 11:21 AM
        • Glitchin
          Critique Please?
          Glitchin
          Hello everyone,

I am in the process of designing a logo for a political lobbying group. The initials of the group are CF.

I will be submitting several design options, one of...
          Today, 11:19 AM
        • Compedro
          Fuzzy text in quarkxpress
          Compedro
          My text is slightly in quark, can someone please help me how to fix it.
          Today, 10:25 AM
        • o0MSK0o
          Reply to Portfolio Design Critique
          o0MSK0o
          Hi, KitchWitch.

Thanks for the information.

If I were confident in my abilities, I wouldn't be asking for a critique here :P I know I'm crap, but I want to improve, so I want...
          Today, 10:22 AM
        • Not_a_Designer
          Printing on Acetate/Film for Screen Printing
          Not_a_Designer
          Hi Guys,

I have been a long time lurker on this Prepress forum for some time and I think I finally have a interesting topic to discuss.

I'm researching a possible replacement...
          Today, 08:07 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X