Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

Font for Tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font for Tables

Hi,

Can someone tell me what font is being used in tables on the website below?
    https://www.bookdesignmadesimple.com...d-in-indesign/

I have to redo a one pager that is type heavy in table format. If anyone has a suggestion for a good font to use in InDesign for tables I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Well, it's sort of too blurry to say with any certainty, but I'll guess Myriad Pro Condensed.

Comment

Droid Sans according to WhatFont extension on Chrome.

In general for lots of text in a table I would go for a sans, condensed if necessary.
      Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

I tend to use Franklin Gothic for tables, but any simple sans serif would work.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hi, thanks all. I was able to find a pdf doc with a font that looked similar and this font was Akzidenz Grotesk. I am using TypeKit so the closest i could get to it was Aktiv Grotesk.

Comment

will take note of those fonts too

Comment

Hi Fotoz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X