Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name of Font

Good morning All

I have been racking my brain for a good few weeks at what font the 'REBOUND' could be in the attached image, but still stumped.

Hoping one of you clever lot can help me out to save my sanity!

Thanks
    Scott
    Attached Files

Hi Scxttmg and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

It looks familiar and might be a typeface, but if it is, I can't name it. It might also be custom lettering. Looking back at the logos I've designed, probably a quarter of them involve custom-drawn glyphs.

Comment

Hey, I would recommend googling WhatDaFont website, it lets you upload image of the font then recognises it for you. (I am not at all in anyway affiliated with that website)

Very useless, we have used it on many projects.

Thanks

Comment

The font is Space Age;

https://www.dafont.com/space-age.font

but B is right some letters have been amended.
          Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X