Font ID Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font ID Please

Hey folks! I need help identifying the font in this logo, just the text "Fire Medic." Can anyone help ID it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	AAFMC_Logo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	21677

Update: Found the font!

Comment

Care to share the name?
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
          Reply to Graphic Design Portfolio
          B
          Graphic design almost always centers around a point, and that point usually has to do with influencing a target audience. Attractiveness -- as in looking good -- is typically more effective in doing that...
          Today, 01:50 PM
        • KitchWitch
          KitchWitch
          Hi AJ and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
          Today, 01:26 PM
        • PrintDriver
          PrintDriver
          A student of design these days needs to do everything possible to be working in the industry. Internships and part time work. You need to get experience to get ahead out there. Internships are usually...
          Today, 12:56 PM
        • HotButton
          HotButton
          In my opinion, work that's simply attractive won't necessarily lower the value of your portfolio, but you would come off as a much better candidate (for anything) if the pieces you show are accompanied...
          Today, 11:32 AM
        • Craig B
          Reply to Need some advice from Graphic Designers working in the industry
          Craig B
          I will say (and it's not a guarantee, but it can help), if you live in a big enough metroplex, sign up with a placement agency. Our company has used Aquent and Creative Circle. We've hired on contractors...
          Today, 11:22 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X