Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• MichaelWied
    Reply to Running into brick wall!
    MichaelWied
    I think all that falls into what I call "English Paper Syndrome" (not sure if there's a proper term for it). People would rather fill up five pages worth of gibberish rather than give a single...
    Today, 03:35 AM
  • extraordenary
    Reply to College vs University
    extraordenary
    I don't know how it works there in New Zealand, but here in Toronto, university programs are compiled with different courses. For example, in the first semester of the first year, two of the four courses...
    Today, 01:55 AM
  • timmyjay
    Reply to My personal website
    timmyjay
    This might just be me, but writing in 3rd person feels impersonal. I guess its one of those things when there isn't a right or wrong way of doing things, just personal preference. If I was a client, I...
    Today, 01:41 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    BillyLogan
    I'd like to see more emphasis on the Locally Global part. Maybe you can make the font style bolder. Other than that, you're logo looks great and good to go. Design's simple which makes it more professional...
    Today, 01:30 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Logo
    BillyLogan
    This is better than the first one. But there are still some things I'm concerned about. The ".co.nz" style looks dated maybe because of the font used and because you stretched it. You can put...
    Today, 01:26 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Font Release

Hey Everyone,

We just released a new font at our little studio and just wanted to get some feed back on it. It's the first time we've every attempted designing a font and it's pretty exciting for us. We were using Fontlab and had a few technical issues so if anyone has any problems with the font could you let me know as well?

It's free for now. If your interested check it out http://www.pressure.org/pressure.php?maincat=04

Thanks alot for any and all input.
    Barron.

it's pretty hot. only caps?
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

That is great .. you did a nice job Barron

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

New Font

Hey,

Thanks guys. Yeah, we just decided to do just caps this time to keep it quick and simple for our first try at it. Glad you all like it!

Barron
        CEO & Creative Director
        www.pressure.org

Comment

Keep us posted on your new font developments. I don't see an application for this font personally, but it looks good.

I used to use Fontographer way back in the day, although I never created any new font designs with it, just used it to customize fonts for certain purposes. Have you looked at Fontographer and had a chance for comparison? I'd be curious to know how it compares to Fontographer.
          "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Do people who design fonts send them out to be tested by various rips? If you say you have problems with it, I can't imagine what kind of problems a printer will have.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver
              Do people who design fonts send them out to be tested by various rips? If you say you have problems with it, I can't imagine what kind of problems a printer will have.

Convert to outlines. I've given up completely on fonts...everything gets converted.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X