Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to What font is this?
    Red Kittie Kat
    Looks like Berling LTStd Bold... with a funky T. It's either been altered or from a different font.
    Today, 08:44 AM
  • Judy Smith
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    Judy Smith
    On the post, I had linked to a thread on this forum, wherein someone advised me to post the term "volunteer" in the subject line of the classifieds section....
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to First Time App Project Advice Needed
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF dude

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    BillyLogan
    Absolutely better. Just make sure the tag line's readable if you ever print it....
    Today, 01:47 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Custom social icons
    BillyLogan
    For me, customizing your own social media icons reflect creativity and imagination. However, it may tend to look less professional because of the artistry of some people. So if you have a corporate website,...
    Today, 01:40 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what font is this?

Hi All,

I am having some problems matching this font. I have tried bothwww.whatthefont.com and www.identifont.com with no luck really. They suggested Kaufmann, and Swing, but it is onlt based on the T and O because it couldn't seperate the rest of the letters. They are pretty close, but the h's and l's are off- missing the loop on the ascenders. Any suggestions?
    Attached Files

redraw it in Illy? shouldnt take more then 10 minutes
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

We need it in more than just the words The Original or else I woul have. :P
      We so need a better file system for all this old art that we have to re-create.

Comment

Before i read your post I was going to suggest Kaufmann - the letters are so close that i think it is probably a knockoff.

This site has aka font names
        http://www.fontinfo.net/Font_Analog.html

it suggests - Swing Bold; Tropez - as alternatives.
        (it's not swing. - maybe try and find tropez)
        Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
        http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

hmmm, I can't seem to find anything that is called tropez.

That's about all i can find, and it sure isnt close lol
          http://www.tintdude.com/forum/lofive...hp/t23309.html

Comment

Can you use any other font?
            I too thought Kaufman at first. Looks like maybe a tweak on that really.

Maybe try www.fontdiner.com and look at some old Script ones, I don't think any are that close but Refrshment Stand is a close look.
            House Industries have a few that might be clsoe as well.
            Dribbble Page
            Behance Portfolio
            Linkedin Profile

Comment

Identify the Font

There is a website I use to identify fonts and I have never had a problem -it always works for me. It is: http://www.identifont.com/. They ask questions about the letters you are viewing in your sample.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X