Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buda brings you typographic furniture

You can buy this for me if you like.

The text spells out: Stand, Forget, Breathe, Acknowledge & Observe.

Made by Palette Industries.

Isn't it lovely?
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Very nice. I might make one that reads "I need dusting regularly because I have all these nooks and cranies".
    at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

lol. Spoken like a mother!
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Spell it with a "U" please.

Comment

and an A at the end?

Comment

Then I'd have to be Franksta Gangsta.

Comment

Franksta Gangsta Mutha Dusta

Comment

Lol! Yes, and I suppose it would have to be designed in a blackletter font too.

Comment

Actually, if it is in a blackletter font then it'll take even more mutha dustin. Maybe I'll give it a miss.

Comment

Set 26 Letter cabinets

This can be the "Buda brings you typographic furniture" thread. Mods, feel free to change the title, because I plan on adding more things.

These cabinets from Set 26 come in different letters. Pick your favourite or spell out a word. They are hopelessly expensive. Why is typographic furniture so bleedin expensive? These are just asking to be DIYed.

Last edited by Buda; 01-08-2008, 08:35 PM. Reason: Oops. Hit "post" instead of "go advanced"

Comment

Ooh I like the "BAR"

Comment

Originally posted by budafist
                        This can be the "Buda brings you typographic furniture" thread. Mods, feel free to change the title, because I plan on adding more things.
                        Done.
                        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Thanks Ms Urstipie! Your'e the best!

Comment

My pleasure, dear.
                            "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

I think it'd be very cool to have an entire apartment full of typography furniture, wallpaper, etc.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X