Long time lurker needs help...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker needs help...

I need a free/look-a-like font for this info.

Local health department with no money to purchase.

Identifont/What the font said "Stainless Cond Light"

<waves> Hi Bob and Digi! </waves>
    Attached Files

Klavika. not sure if its free, though?
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

PT Sans perhaps?
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Buda, I was just on Font Squirrel... grabbed PT Sans and Ropa Sans. Maybe between the 2, I can get what I need to get by.

Thanks to you and Brie.

Comment

Sweet! Glad to be of service.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
            B
            I would agree with your logic if it weren't for the entire name of the company being placed immediately adjacent to the truck. In those instances where you don't spell out the entire name, the P1L is...
            Today, 01:01 AM
          • salsa
            Reply to Classrom Ads Projects
            salsa
            I agree that having a baby in an ad for alcohol isn't a good idea. While it may be funny to a small demographic (most of whom probably aren't drinking age yet), most people are going to find this distasteful....
            Yesterday, 09:49 PM
          • iTagi
            Comment on Classrom Ads Projects
            iTagi
            Also, the &quot;under&quot; a bottle line was meant to illustrated how you will neglect to turn the bottle down when you lift it up to drink. Technically when you lift a bottle to drink, you're...
            Yesterday, 09:44 PM
          • CobraStrike
            Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
            CobraStrike
            To rockinthisworld,

I can half way agree, maybe I need to look at it from a different view point for a while, that the line signifying the road is a bit much and or un-called for. Several...
            Yesterday, 09:32 PM
          • rockinthisworld
            Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
            rockinthisworld
            I'll leave the truck talk to people who know things about trucks, but here are my thoughts.
            • The line that's supposed to indicate the ground doesn't add anything to the illustration.
            • The line framing
            Yesterday, 08:45 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X