Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• J4v3rt
    Logo for coaching business
    J4v3rt
    Hello,

Logo for my life-coaching company.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Honest and constructive critique is also very important for me.

Why butterflies?
    Today, 06:01 PM
  • Mr.Mag00
    Missing fonts...
    Mr.Mag00
    I'm running Windows 8.1 on a high-end computer. Suddenly the drop-down list of fonts in Illustrator CC has changed! Many or all of the fonts I need, are missing, and there are lots of other fonts in...
    Today, 05:17 PM
  • Mr.Mag00
    Reply to Gaussian blur changing with image size!
    Mr.Mag00
    There are holes in my knowledge. I am quite disorganized. I'm severely dyslexic... so when I run into a roadblock, I just do whatever I can to get around it... even if it means using something like...
    Today, 04:49 PM
  • BOXED
    Would appreciate some feedback on logo
    BOXED
    Starting a new project website for print designers!

I want to share the latest news on design trends, tips, tutorials, free print design templates. I want to focus purely on the print design...
    Today, 03:41 PM
  • alansmms
    Finding good music theme for website developing even if have to buy rights….
    alansmms
    I’m trying to get hold of good music theme/themes for my site. But I having a hard time finding music that fit even paid stuff. Hope someone here can help with leads to place that have it.
    Today, 03:10 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A font worthy of Escher? Impossible you say?

http://tinyurl.com/7eph4of

Very well executed, but I think of limited use.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Sort of sounds like a lot of Hollywood celebrities, doesn't it?

Comment

Heh. Good point!
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I like it .... nice find B

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Very nicely done.

Comment

Nice. I just learned of M.C. Escher in class. I knew some of his work but not who did it. I think I'm gonna show this to my classmates.
              the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Comment

Try bar.

(and if anyone gets that rather oblique reference, I'll give them 10 points)
                Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

Looks cool. I reckon you could get good use out of it if you were a gig flyer/poster designer.
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                  Working...
                  X