Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A font worthy of Escher? Impossible you say?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A font worthy of Escher? Impossible you say?

http://tinyurl.com/7eph4of

Very well executed, but I think of limited use.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Sort of sounds like a lot of Hollywood celebrities, doesn't it?

Comment

Heh. Good point!
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I like it .... nice find B

Comment

Very nicely done.

Comment

Nice. I just learned of M.C. Escher in class. I knew some of his work but not who did it. I think I'm gonna show this to my classmates.
              the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Comment

Try bar.

(and if anyone gets that rather oblique reference, I'll give them 10 points)
                Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

Looks cool. I reckon you could get good use out of it if you were a gig flyer/poster designer.
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
                    Reply to Dealing with a Difficult Client
                    Protagonist
                    I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. I feel like someone should write a book titled "Dealing with Nit Picky Clients." I once freelanced for a company for over 8 months....
                    Yesterday, 11:00 PM
                  • kruze
                    Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
                    kruze
                    hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
                    Yesterday, 09:16 PM
                  • kruze
                    Reply to hello
                    kruze
                    Read it. thanks
                    Yesterday, 09:04 PM
                  • kruze
                    Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
                    kruze
                    hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
                    Yesterday, 09:03 PM
                  • tyhoppy
                    Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
                    tyhoppy
                    We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
                    Yesterday, 08:42 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X