Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Logo for coaching business
    HotButton
    I like the latest one better just for its relative simplicity. I know it's intended to be "stylized, but the shapes don't give me "butterfly." The shape and proportion of butterfly wings...
    Today, 03:38 PM
  • mightbedylan
    I've d
    mightbedylan
    Hi! My name is Dylan Russell. I am an Advertising major at Northeastern State University in Oklahoma. I sort of 'fell' into graphic design. My whole life I've always really enjoyed looking at logos and...
    Today, 03:36 PM
  • John G
    Comment on Simplification for writing media queries
    John G
    I agree with skribe, that's how bootstrap runs it, and it really has worked well. The trouble is getting the designers to give us mobile first since we tend to design "at risk" a lot lately......
    Today, 03:36 PM
  • Matt
    Comment on Newspaper Graphic Designer
    Matt
    Your reply has been informative and helpful and the newspaper is a big newspaper so I guess it wiil be ads then. I believe from your insight that newspaper industries are fairly the same, so interms of...
    Today, 03:35 PM
  • mightbedylan
    Reply to I've only been here about an hour and already ran into several problems
    mightbedylan
    I don't know if you can edit posts or not, but I wan to add to this complaint. What on earth is wrong with the editor this forum uses? Am I the only person who can barely use it? It seems to broken. Hitting...
    Today, 03:34 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know this font? or a similar one?

Hey.
    Is anyone able to identity this font? I would like to use it for a project and just cannot figure out the name. Already tried whatthefont and other identification tools. A similar one would also do.
    Thank you very much.
    Lena
    Attached Files

Not entirely sure it's a whole font, but rather an altered version of Bodoni.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Looks like Bodoni after coming back from a lunch break with the gang behind the bleachers.

Comment

Bob, you're a baaaaad man...

Comment

Bdn.

Comment

Anyone else got the munchies?

Comment

Me

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X