Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know this font? or a similar one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know this font? or a similar one?

Hey.
    Is anyone able to identity this font? I would like to use it for a project and just cannot figure out the name. Already tried whatthefont and other identification tools. A similar one would also do.
    Thank you very much.
    Lena
    Attached Files

Not entirely sure it's a whole font, but rather an altered version of Bodoni.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Looks like Bodoni after coming back from a lunch break with the gang behind the bleachers.

Comment

Bob, you're a baaaaad man...

Comment

Bdn.

Comment

Anyone else got the munchies?

Comment

Me

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
                Comment on Making vector art with a natural look
                B
                Yeah, I keep forgetting this is a student forum and tend to give advice as though it's a real-world situation.

The original post was about a school assignment to convert raster art into vector...
                Today, 08:55 PM
              • Buda
                Comment on Menu Concept for Portfolio feedback
                Buda
                If this is a printed menu and not interactive with rollovers, the first burger shouldn't be highlighted.
                Today, 07:49 PM
              • Buda
                Reply to Online portfolio Feedback
                Buda
                Hi Guilhem, the website is very slow to load. If I was a client I would not wait that long for the images to come up. Your images haven't been optimised for web. You need to replace them all with web...
                Today, 07:48 PM
              • Buda
                Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
                Buda
                I've had some decent results printing onto uncoated black card using a black photocopier.

This might be the cheapest, low run option out there. Get a test and see if you like the black toner...
                Today, 07:38 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Making vector art with a natural look
                PrintDriver
                B, you and I would both look askance at the employee wasting time and money trying to make a silk purse using a sow's ear, and I have absolutely no use for a commercial illustrator that can't turn something...
                Today, 06:58 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X