X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite font?

Mine has to be Segoe UI Light, or at least from an all-around view.. It's so clean!
    For writing, it's Helvetica.

My favorite font is whichever one(s) work(s) best for the project at hand.

blog/portfolio

Comment

My go-to font is Univers. But, I wouldn't say I have a "favorite".
      http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Janson.
        People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
        -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

optima

Comment

Comic-sans.
            Your first signature will always be there...

sigpic

Comment

Helvetica.

Every once in a while I come across a printed piece using Helvetica that is so well designed that it is almost like the first time I ever saw it. I was starting about just about the time Helvetica was introduced. I loved to use Hairline Helveica as a large contrasting element. Before Hairline Helve was available, I had it hand lettered by a guy at GM Photographic.

The Univers family runs a very close second for me.
              Last edited by sully1251; 04-21-2012, 08:22 PM.
              http://www.paulsullivanstudio.com

Comment

I don't really have a favorite, but I do use Adobe Caslon a lot. Helvetica Neue, too.
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I was big on Helvetica, but I've been leaning more towards Univers. I can't really say why. Both are beautiful fonts. There is just something about Univers that seems more "right" to me than Helvetica.
                  http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Old-timer here -- been reaching for Franklin Gothic since I was a kit playing with discarded type and a stamp pad, keeping close by my Mom's side as the presses ran the next room over. :-}

For serif body text lately I'm fond of the Warnock Pro that came as a registration bonus with Acrobat or some such.

Comment

Futura

Comment

also love helvetica neue, am also a big fan of futura, but helvetica neue light has trumped it

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
                          I don't really have a favorite, but I do use Adobe Caslon a lot. Helvetica Neue, too.
                          Those are mine.
                          "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf29a View Post
                            Those are mine.
                            I'm willing to share.
                            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

All of us Helevetica lovers have to take our hats off when Futura is mentioned. Fut is Helve's grandpa.
                              http://www.paulsullivanstudio.com

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X