Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Second attempt at a font (work in progress)
    B
    I like the overall look, but the width of some of the glyphs seems visually inconsistent. The G and O, for example, are pretty much based on circles where width roughly correspond to height, whereas the...
    Today, 04:25 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator expert needed
    PrintDriver
    Or just select both and click Command-8 (Create Compound path.) That works better if you have multiple shapes you are trying to knock through.
    Today, 04:24 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to This is probably a pretty bad habit, but I want to know why.
    PrintDriver
    You do NPS work B, right? I'm surprised you haven't taken InDesign a little sideways when doing some of that. We just finished up a very creative project for a Park that the designer created in InDesign....
    Today, 04:20 PM
  • B
    Reply to Help with identifying texture on this background?
    B
    Or take a quick photo of something with some visual texture, like a stucco wall, a concrete sidewalk, a tiled floor, etc., then just start using PS's various tools to darken, desaturate, enhance, dodge,...
    Today, 03:58 PM
  • B
    Reply to This is probably a pretty bad habit, but I want to know why.
    B
    Yeah, over the years (and for better or worse) Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign have incorporated rudimentary and often clumsy implementations of the most-used tools and capabilities from the other...
    Today, 03:47 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another font ID

Hello fellow creatives,

Can anyone identify this particular font or close to it.
    Many thanks as always,
    Shave
    Attached Files

Baeur?

Comment

Originally posted by bradsc1954 View Post
      Baeur?
      Baeur appears to be too sharp edged.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X