Font

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font

So... There's this font that I needed identified. When I first saw it, I was all like "I know that font", then I looked through all my fonts and didn't see it. So if there's anyone out there who happens to know the name of this font, you will make an 80 year old lady very happy. (I don't know when or where, but it will happen)

"I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

It's Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly

Comment

Yup, and you can get it, surprisingly, at fontdiner.com.

Some of their quirkier fonts are my go-tos for display type.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Groovy, thanks
        "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Any time

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
            Reply to Printing help
            PrintDriver
            I did think of one instance where black type on glass does work.
            If this is a store front with a window display back that is white. But it will depend on what else is in the display and the viewing...
            Today, 06:04 AM
          • alice28
            Reply to Happy to Sign Up here
            alice28
            I am happy to sign up here too!!!
            Yesterday, 11:33 PM
          • Keyare
            Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
            Keyare
            Wow. 13 years later and it's finally useful! Nice to hear metalbiker!! I didn't think people still did printed magazines
            Yesterday, 10:23 PM
          • CobraStrike
            Comment on Cranking them out
            CobraStrike
            This is what I was looking for, I don't know how to phrase what I meant better. Perhaps, these were for fun. Could you tell me if they are successful in using design elements like negative space, font,...
            Yesterday, 06:10 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Best background for instagram food photos?
            PrintDriver
            Food is one of the worst subjects to photograph. There's a whole art to making food appear appetizing, mostly by doing all kinds of unappetizing things to it. A photog friend of mine was into it for a...
            Yesterday, 04:06 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X