Please view my landing page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please view my landing page

HI I'm taking UI challenge and try to make a landing page.
    I was given a feedback it's not polished enough but didn't say why.

Can you please have a look and kindly advise what's wrong?!

UI-Challenge-003-Landing-Page-Water-Mission

https://www.behance.net/gallery/4127...-Water-Mission

You can also check out my other projects on Behance.
    https://www.behance.net/zansum
    All comments are welcomed!

Thank you very much in advanced!
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 08-02-2016, 11:30 AM. Reason: fixed link

Hi Zans and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Great work! If possible, you may amend the font color in the Contact Us form such as Name, Email and Message to light grey.

Comment

I think in Banner you can add some slides to it. One thing which I liked the most is the page division. One last suggestion would be to change the Font style, and to add contact details like your contact number or email id.
        https://www.behance.net/ohdesignstudio

Comment

I try to keep things super simple in terms of web design. That is just me.

It looks nice for a person reading a Vatican-Roman scroll ( with there fingers ) and I am sure the webpage looks nice on a 3000X3000 high-resolution desktop.

How much would a client pay you for this work in your opinion?

.................................................. ..

It is like a television commercial. Is this is how all websites are nowadays? Mind bending commercials. If that is what you wanted to create you have succeeded.

It looks like every other website created via ( dream-weaver ) or whatever they call it nowadays. I can see the point and understand the navigation ( fingers ).

I had to load it via my mobile device ( phone ). I assume this is a big picture ( example ) and not the actual page itself.

Great work in comparison to my set of webpage examples.

Actually you have inspired me to include a "landing page" with my future ventures.
          Last edited by DanArt; 11-11-2016, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Reply to Poster for a school project
            B
            A beach party poster really ought to show a beach. Also, there's insufficient contrast between the text and the background. The darkness of the photo makes it look a bit gloomy.
            Today, 04:04 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Best Computer
            PrintDriver
            Yah, Adobe programs try to leverage the graphics card, but the attempt is often problematic. I have GPU enhance shut off on all my Adobe programs.
            Any new computer will run Creative Cloud. If it's...
            Today, 03:26 PM
          • PrintDriver
            PrintDriver
            You need to fix the border so that the corners are the same. There should be a button to click for that in Illustrator. In Indesign it is automatic.

If you were trying for an optical illusion...
            Today, 03:21 PM
          • Troep
            Troep
            got some problems with saving the file...
            Today, 02:40 PM
          • Troep
            Poster for a school project
            Troep
            What do you think about my poster that i have made for a school project

Today, 02:36 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X