Job Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Market

Hi everyone. As I already introduced myself, I am new in web dev., and this forum also
    I was trying to develop skills, improve myself as a web developer, Front-End. I already have experience in some programming languages but Javascript is something I am still getting to the point of feeling comfortable with. I have been creating websites with Bootstrap and since I already feel confident there, now I was looking forward to learn other "tools", and some Javascript libraries got my attention - React and Angular. Well, aiming for a job in Germany, I was wondering which one would possible give me more opportunities. I know that the question "react vs angular" is like "apples vs oranges". But at some point, for a starter looking for a job like me, I wonder which one would be more indicated for me or if its pretty much indifferent when it comes to job opportunities, experience level to learn it, etc

I mention Germany since job markets have different needs from metropolis to metropolis and country to country (even from company to company, I know).

Any suggestions, personal experiences stories or recommendations will be well received

Well, I need to learn Angular, and I'm in America. But I've never heard of React. I'm old, I just want to learn what I know better >.< =p

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Breanne.C
      Helloooooo!
      Breanne.C
      Hey everyone! My name is Breanne. I didn't realize there was an introduction spot until after I tried making my first post to identify a font. Ooopsie!

I'm from the Seattle area, a freelance...
      Yesterday, 05:31 PM
    • Breanne.C
      Font ID Please
      Breanne.C
      Hey folks! I need help identifying the font in this logo, just the text "Fire Medic." Can anyone help ID it?

Yesterday, 03:56 PM
    • chikisg84
      Comment on Need feedback on best way to start redesigning my portfiolio website
      chikisg84
      Thank you so much for your input. What you said about Joomla templates basically dictating the look and feel of the site is basically the reason I've held so long to my current site. I have not found...
      Yesterday, 03:32 PM
    • Biggs097
      Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
      Biggs097
      Keep in mind the cost of the tooling the dye is a one time cost. The next lot of cards wont include the tooling cost.
      StudioMonkey is also correct of the cost vs. your volume. 100 cards may run...
      Yesterday, 02:42 PM
    • B
      Reply to Need feedback on best way to start redesigning my portfiolio website
      B
      Joomla is my CMS of choice. For that matter, I'm working on some template modifications for a Joomla site this morning.

For a small personal site, Joomla might be overkill. It's certainly...
      Yesterday, 02:11 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X