Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How this website is built ? (NSFW)

Hello everybody !

I was surfing on internet and I cam on this website: https://speakeasyburlesque.com/

I want to know how can i build a website like this ? I know use photoshop html and others but this website is amazing. Somebody can help me ?

Hi Maryo_io and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

It's basically just a background (video) with Javascript events that load the link content through AJAX. You could do something similar very easily using AngularJS and routing with core transitions and no external libraries.

+ On that note, it's kind of funny how similar this is to mid 2000's flash websites. I guess we've sort of come full-circle.
      "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Obsidian86 View Post
        + On that note, it's kind of funny how similar this is to mid 2000's flash websites. I guess we've sort of come full-circle.
        That's the first thing I thought of too -- a big, long, animated intro full of eye candy designed for aesthetic appeal rather than functionality. It's the kind of thing that the common wisdom ten years ago said to stop doing. I really hope we're not to the point where various Javascript implementations have become so easy as to make this the next big thing in the post-Flash era.

Comment

Crawling from under a rock... I am glad someone found this website!!! It's blinking amazing!!! How it's done, magic, that's how!!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X