I have built a website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have built a website?

I have built the fllowing website with wordpress. How do you think about the site? Thanks!

http://webvana.eu/webdesign-hannover-html
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 11-15-2016, 08:59 AM. Reason: fixed link

Hi Tommy2222 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Very slow...especially your sliders. They take about 6-8 seconds to load.

Also there are a lot of drop downs the user has to click to read information. I understand you may like the look of this, but as far as the user is concerned they do not want to click a drop down to read every bit of information on your website, and will likely exit your website after a brief visit.

Comment

Hi Tommy..,

Your website is loading too slow. Make sure that it will be load in just 2 to 3 seconds as it is good from the search engine point of view. Add targeted keywords in title, descriptions, content, h1 tag and also in alt text so you will rank high on google and also concentrate on link building....

Comment

Hi Webogen and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Your website takes time to load, so improvement need to be done on that. One suggestion would be work on Footer. I think still development is on process, as social plugins are not linked with proper page.
            https://www.behance.net/ohdesignstudio

Comment

If you want your website to be good and give you business then you need to make it SEO friendly specifically make it mobile friendly as Google has now launched mobile first index

Comment

Looks good to me, is the image of the city is your target location? if Yes, that would be great.

Comment

Created using the Avada theme.

Site is very slow.

I'd suggest turning off organizing images by date (Setting > Media > Uncheck "Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders".

Couldn't get rid of the pop-up once it was on my screen.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X