need logo feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need logo feedback

Hi! I'm a newbie here and I hope I won't break any rules here. I need a review of our logo and website. Personal Money Service is not a direct lender but it tries to match the borrowers with reliable lenders; it cooperates with the reputable online loan, mortgage and insurance providers. Please review the logo (in attachments) and the design of the website http://personalmoneyservice.com/ and share your opinion. Thanks in advance for taking your time!
    Attached Files

With regards to the logo you attached, no offense intended, but the first thing that hits me when I see it is "PMS".

Comment

Hi Kate and welcome to GDF.

Did you design the logo and the website? We only allow crit of work that is posted by the artist/designer.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

If you remove the text, it would be very difficult to understand what logo is all about. So my suggestion would be to either use only text as a Logo or make visual more interesting. And also the color of the text is black, which I think need to be in combination of Blue and Green.
        https://www.behance.net/ohdesignstudio

Comment

Basically an affiliate to predatory lenders? I suggest incorporating a shark in the logo somehow.

Comment

I'm not a professional, but I agree in that the logo does not tell a story of what your business represents.

Comment

Originally posted by trevon_01 View Post
              I'm not a professional, but I agree in that the logo does not tell a story of what your business represents.
              Agree. But think that you're not so far off the mark.

Comment

correlate it with business more

Comment

Hi Johnjpete and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                  Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mixlikes
                    Reply to ​What is your favorite forum software?
                    mixlikes
                    Favorite forum software:
                    1. phpBB
                    2. MyBB
                    3. Vanilla Forum
                    4. XenForo
                    5. Simple Machines Forum
                    Today, 03:43 AM
                  • Caleson
                    Reply to Questions about Business Cards, Self Promotion
                    Caleson
                    Actually, I was referring to applying for employment. I'm kind of mixed on whether or not it would be a good idea, but I think overall, if the card is pretty creative, it could serve as a memorable token....
                    Yesterday, 09:59 PM
                  • fredz0003
                    Logo critique for my personal blog
                    fredz0003
                    Hi, I am new to this forum. A bit about myself I am a programmer, and trying to build a professional looking blog. I've done web dev before, but I've never considered myself the artistic type. I followed...
                    Yesterday, 04:57 PM
                  • B
                    Reply to Any Tech Geeks please help me?!
                    B
                    Of the options you mentioned, upgrading the RAM will make the most difference for the cost. Eight megabytes of RAM is almost a bare minimum when working with Adobe's graphics applications -- 16 is even...
                    Yesterday, 04:56 PM
                  • mrturner
                    Any Tech Geeks please help me?!
                    mrturner
                    I am currently doing my graphics design work on my laptop which specs are listed below, It really does struggle to handle software like photoshop and illustrator. Do I, upgrade RAM? An 8GB ram stick for...
                    Yesterday, 04:16 PM
                  GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X