Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on Conversion and Web Design

Hi Guys,

I'm working for a web design company and the conversion looks dead awful. There is only a limit where a single guy can look and have an opinion of a site. So, I'm taking this to you guys so I can find something that I'm missing.

here is the site: nirmal.com.au

Looking at Google Analytics and funnel visualization, it has over 80% exit from homepage which is really huge. So, is there anything that you guys find that bats the eye of a user?

Hi Amin and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Visually, it's boring and forgettable, screams template. But as long as the target audience is being reached...maybe most of their clients are financial institutions...

I'm no expert in analytics, but you've checked to see where the visitors are coming from? Are they organic or coming for a source? Is the website coming up in searches that it should't be, like if it ranks high in a category other than web design, that might explain the high exit numbers.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
        Reply to Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
        KitchWitch
        Hi Keluitry and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 07:39 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Career advice
        KitchWitch
        Hi Virindi and welcome to GDF.

I agree with PD, job titles differ from one place to another now. The word associate could mean you're a junior-level designer, or it could mean you're a partner...
        Today, 07:36 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Copyright question - images taken from other websites
        KitchWitch
        I'm not a lawyer and not in Australia, so I can only tell you what I would do here in the U.S. I would contact both websites asking permission to use those photos and how they would like them credited....
        Today, 07:31 AM
      • mixlikes
        Reply to What do you think about my new web site?
        mixlikes
        The website is good with high download speed. As well site is neat and clean.
        Today, 07:14 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Career advice
        PrintDriver
        Titles mean nothing any more. When little Johnny's mummy and daddy are calling his boss after 6 months wondering why little Johnny hasn't been promoted yet, job titles tend to get created. (No joke. I've...
        Today, 06:21 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X