Opinion on my first web design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on my first web design

Please, write your opinion on my first serious web design.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	portofolio_4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	20750
    Attached Files

Hi Deni and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I think this is a nice and creative interface

Comment

Hi Ntclick and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Is this website responsive?

The multiple facebook and youtube links on the same page are unnecessary and bad SEO.

What's the purpose of the search function? Is your site really large enough to warrant search engine assistance?

That large background picture might cause slow loading times based on the size of the image. Also the image may not translate well to a mobile device.

I can't really evaluate anything else since I am not familiar with the language.

If this is your first attempt at a site, good job; I can tell there is some creativity there. However you have to think first how the website will function and what its purpose will be BEFORE you begin designing it.

Good luck with your site and post an update if you make changes. I'd like to see a working version of the site.

Comment

I'd rather change the shade of red. Not very comfortable to read, especially the word on the screen (I mean in the picture).

Comment

Originally posted by williamj View Post
              I'd rather change the shade of red. Not very comfortable to read, especially the word on the screen (I mean in the picture).
              I don't agree with You. White color on a dark background, well seen.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SniffySlug
                Seeking Help on 123Design Project.
                SniffySlug
                I need to adjust the thickness of the inside in order to print the object but now I can't figure out how to increase the inside. its currently .4mm and it needs to be .7 or .8. I have tried the tweak,...
                Yesterday, 10:07 PM
              • TaMac
                Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
                TaMac
                Yup. That is a massive fail! Good to know however...

Here is the proper link

https://taramaclean.myportfolio.com/projects

Thanks!
                Yesterday, 08:17 PM
              • trevoz
                quark 2016 and fontexplorer
                trevoz
                I have just installed QXP2016 and now I cannot run FontExplorer X Pro. Every time I run Font explorer QXP crashes. QXP will not open if Fontexplorer is open. Any one else having these problems
                Yesterday, 05:29 PM
              • Teejaa91
                EAN13 batch design
                Teejaa91
                Hi everyone,

For my job in the wholesale I have a question (how to find a way to automate EAN13 barcode in my designs). I recently learned a lot about CSV files - excel and datamerge etc....
                Yesterday, 02:28 PM
              • KitchWitch
                Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
                KitchWitch
                Hi Tamac and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
                Yesterday, 10:39 AM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X