Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We designed new website for our company :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We designed new website for our company :)

Hi everyone.

We designed new website for our advertising agency.
    Your opinions about the site?

Here is the link:
    https://www.mainostoimistoloud.fi/home

I think this post looks like advertising.

Comment

You know, almost every website design has turned into a variation of the same thing (including my own).

There's the big, ubiquitous image at the top of the front page, then the scrolling down the page, there's the various horizontal bands of content stacked up as semi-independent modules. I suppose this has come about as a convenient way to deal with responsiveness to varying screen resolutions and the burdensome complexities of coding for CMSs, but everybody's using the same approach. Like I said, I'm guilty of it too.

What I'd really like to see is someone break out of this pattern, and come up with a different, highly functional approach that separates them from all the look-alikes.

Comment

• Obsidian86
        Obsidian86 commented
        Editing a comment
        I solved the problem of getting caught up in trends by dynamically generating CSS values for all attributes. All dimensions, colors, units, positions and everything else are all random. Unfortunately though, that poses the very real possibility that someone could visit my site and it would be an exact clone of another site, leading to legal issues.

• RMo
        RMo commented
        Editing a comment
        I completely agree. Luckily stuff will get better when css grids has good browser support. I think it will totally change our approach in designing a page over time.

Hi Loud and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

You said "we" designed a new website. Are you one of the designers? We don't allow critique of work that isn't posted by the actual artist/designer. If this was a group effort, you need to be one of the designers.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I like your color design in this site, and your logo has used simple logo design in logo text. Warm color feels good.
        While main content is a bit lacking after entering this site. Maybe you can add a few words covering graphic design topic. And if you can give more transparence in the animated picture, it will looks better, since people will see how you create graphics and how it looks.
        Last edited by KitchWitch; 06-14-2017, 07:19 AM. Reason: removed link and hyperlink to blog

Comment

Hi Tirado and welcome to GDF.

I removed your hyperlink and footer link because we do not allow advertising or links to drive traffic to a blog site.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Great design, love the colours chosen yellow is very engaging. I like it!

Comment

in 2017 i expected it to be more responsive

Comment

This is all based from looking on my pc with a big screen. I like the page called "work".

I don't really like those scrolldown designs that seem to be the thing now. I can see it works for mobile, but I absolutely hate it on a desktop.

For me it is not totally obvious you can scroll down. Even with the scroll icon. Maybe start full screen, show a little intro and animate the icon onto your navigation bar?

Comment

Originally posted by loudfinland View Post
                  Hi everyone.

We designed new website for our advertising agency.
                  Your opinions about the site?

Here is the link:
                  https://www.mainostoimistoloud.fi/home
                  Good Colour, simple website.

I will suggest to add testimonials on your home pages >> Your clients reviews and suggestions regrading your services.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
                    Reply to 3D view of a logo
                    KitchWitch
                    Hi Closer and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                    Today, 01:44 PM
                  • KitchWitch
                    Reply to Hi there, pixels!
                    KitchWitch
                    Hi Nomorext and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                    Today, 01:41 PM
                  • Appmacguy
                    Reply to Hi there, pixels!
                    Appmacguy
                    Hey there! From Leicester here and happy to give you any tips or advice you might find useful about the area, UK and places where jobs might be found.

Have to let me know what Iím particular...
                    Today, 01:36 PM
                  • nomorext
                    Hi there, pixels!
                    nomorext
                    Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?
                    Today, 12:54 PM
                  • Glitchin
                    Reply to 3D view of a logo
                    Glitchin
                    Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it....
                    Today, 12:45 PM
                  GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X