Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an advice regarding my website colors

Hi,
    I have a website of my company www.royal-balloons.ca the website is for balloons. Maybe it sounds like something that should get a funny or childish design but we make balloons decorations for corporate and custom printing balloons for advertising so I want the website to look like something that has some high level of professionalism and be fancy. I ordered the banner from a graphic designer. She took pictures of some of the balloons that we already printed on and made it from them. Now I can't decide what colors to use for the background and the top of the website. using the colors of the logo (as it is now) make the website look terrible (that's what I think..).
    Please help me chose 2 colors that can match.
    Thanks

Edit.
    Wrong thread....
    will look later.

Comment

I'd agree that's not a great choice for the header background color, but I don't think changing it to anything else will fix what's wrong there. The real problem is that all I see is a basic rectangular photo slapped in the center of a div. Surely the photo is sufficiently demonstrative of the product, but the treatment is woefully pedestrian. It really needs some form of graphical integration to generate some visual stimulus. It doesn't have to pull a stunt, but it does need to at least look like someone hatched an idea...beyond just setting things in an unremarkable box-model stack.
      I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Hi Royal and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

HotButton, Thank you for the answer.
          I do not have enough skills to change things that are not already in the theme. I'm using Wordpress, do you know any plugin that can make the pictures look nicer (or at least what I should look for)?
          Thanks again!

Comment

Your site took longer than 10 chimpanzees (slow 10 count) to load. I surfed on by...
            That load issue is more important than any color issues you may have.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X