need website feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need website feedback

Hi! I represent Aussie Essay Writer. Please review this logo and the website and write your opinion.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Aussie essay writer.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	21285
    Do you like it? Is it easy to remember?
    Also, please visit the website https://aussieessaywriter.com.au/ and write your opinion here as well. Are there any suggestions on anything regarding content, design and so on? Would you improve anything?

This is not an attempt to promote the website. We want to make the site look and perform better, which is why I'm looking for the third party feedback.

You have a service designed to help students cheat?

Comment

well, describe more about your website. What kind of feedback you excatly want?

Comment

I'm thinking of starting a service that can determine quickly if a student's paper is lifted from somewhere else. Give the teachers, professors, tutors a resource for failing such students.

Comment

Hi Elena and welcome to GDF.

Did you design the logo and/or the website? We do not allow crit of work that is posted by anyone but the artist/designer.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Helping people BS their way through school since 2004.

Comment

Looks like a corporate website from back in the day. Nothing wrong with it, I need to make a website to look for jobs, so I'll probably do something like it, but attention to coding. /shrug.

This should probably not be in the web design forum.
              Last edited by John G; 07-15-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
                Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
                PanToshi
                Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
              • B
                Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
                B
                Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
                Today, 12:57 PM
              • Arka-Software
                Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
                Arka-Software
                There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
                Today, 12:46 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
                PrintDriver
                You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
                Today, 09:10 AM
              • KitchWitch
                Reply to New in Here
                KitchWitch
                Hi Asif_shawon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
                Today, 09:09 AM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X