Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to resist for complaints regarding website designs

Hello All,

We have worked for so many projects for website designing services, we have vast web design and development portfolio. Now the concern is one of the client is reviewing us everywhere over the globe. we have done few projects for them. Client was thank full to us. After 2 years client come back with many changes, we see another 3rd developers have changed so many things and functions. We quote for the changes as we are going to do redesigns and redevelopment. In the past we already have added so many function without extra costs but now we need to recreate the things. Our dedicated web developers have explain the thing but client is mentioning reviews which are not authorized.

Please advice how to manage the situation.

Thank you!

What are ''reviews which are not authorized''?

If you have an itemized bill saying this is what's wrong and this is how much it costs to fix it, it seems pretty straightforward to me. If someone else broke it, not your problem and it will cost money to fix.

Not sure why some people don't understand that.

Comment

I deal with this all the time in print graphics. Designs come cheap from overseas, or someone's second cousin who just downloaded Photoshop. PD's idea of an itemized breakdown is a good one. "this chunk of code from the previous writer doesnt work and will take 30 minutes of time to fix at this *Billing rate*

Still graphics are one thing. I dont do web. but I can imagine fixing someone's blundered website must be a total headache.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Faye F. Cagle
        Reply to Work from UK for an US company
        Faye F. Cagle
        I think it shouldn't be a problem since you will be working remotely. You can get the wages in USA bank account to avoid tax issues in the UK. It may depend on what visa category your are applying in...
        Today, 02:05 PM
      • Biggs097
        Reply to Poster for a school project
        Biggs097
        Bring the type together. Unify the typography. Something like this. Just an idea.
        Today, 01:10 PM
      • seamas
        Reply to Poster for a school project
        seamas
        Two out of three of the performers were brutally murdered (and hated each other).

That's NOT a fun party.
        Today, 01:07 PM
      • seamas
        Reply to Please critique my jazz poster
        seamas
        Definitely a do-over.

One problem is you have too many quotation marks. You don't need them.

Also, when listing the band members, you should not have Milou on one line, then...
        Today, 11:21 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Trouble using DMV website? check it out
        KitchWitch
        Hi Yizh0x81 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 08:42 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X