Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to resist for complaints regarding website designs

Hello All,

We have worked for so many projects for website designing services, we have vast web design and development portfolio. Now the concern is one of the client is reviewing us everywhere over the globe. we have done few projects for them. Client was thank full to us. After 2 years client come back with many changes, we see another 3rd developers have changed so many things and functions. We quote for the changes as we are going to do redesigns and redevelopment. In the past we already have added so many function without extra costs but now we need to recreate the things. Our dedicated web developers have explain the thing but client is mentioning reviews which are not authorized.

Please advice how to manage the situation.

Thank you!

What are ''reviews which are not authorized''?

If you have an itemized bill saying this is what's wrong and this is how much it costs to fix it, it seems pretty straightforward to me. If someone else broke it, not your problem and it will cost money to fix.

Not sure why some people don't understand that.

Comment

I deal with this all the time in print graphics. Designs come cheap from overseas, or someone's second cousin who just downloaded Photoshop. PD's idea of an itemized breakdown is a good one. "this chunk of code from the previous writer doesnt work and will take 30 minutes of time to fix at this *Billing rate*

Still graphics are one thing. I dont do web. but I can imagine fixing someone's blundered website must be a total headache.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clipping shop
        Reply to Recently fired. Climbing out of depression. I need some advice.
        Clipping shop
        as the B says, depression is a very serious problem. you have to get out of it as soon as you can or things will get harder to get out. if you haven't tried antidepressants or therapy do it quickly. you...
        Today, 11:21 AM
      • Glitchin
        Critique Please?
        Glitchin
        Hello everyone,

I am in the process of designing a logo for a political lobbying group. The initials of the group are CF.

I will be submitting several design options, one of...
        Today, 11:19 AM
      • Compedro
        Fuzzy text in quarkxpress
        Compedro
        My text is slightly in quark, can someone please help me how to fix it.
        Today, 10:25 AM
      • o0MSK0o
        Reply to Portfolio Design Critique
        o0MSK0o
        Hi, KitchWitch.

Thanks for the information.

If I were confident in my abilities, I wouldn't be asking for a critique here :P I know I'm crap, but I want to improve, so I want...
        Today, 10:22 AM
      • Not_a_Designer
        Printing on Acetate/Film for Screen Printing
        Not_a_Designer
        Hi Guys,

I have been a long time lurker on this Prepress forum for some time and I think I finally have a interesting topic to discuss.

I'm researching a possible replacement...
        Today, 08:07 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X