This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO

Which is the best plug-in bounce rate of SEO? how to reduce on my website.

Hi Webtwigs and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Are you asking for a plug-in to reduce your bounce rate? Like for Wordpress?

If so, there isn't one.

You can reduce your bounce rate by having better content and a clearer message/call to action on your pages. Better web structure and UX will also help to reduce this number.

If you run a blog, you're inevitably going to have a higher bounce rate as people will leave your website once they finish reading the blog they came for.

Comment

Originally posted by webtwigs View Post
        Which is the best plug-in bounce rate of SEO?
        You'll need to rephrase that. What you've written makes little sense.

Taking a guess as to what you're asking about, though, the only legitimate way to reduce website bounce rates is to provide compelling content that makes people delve deeper into the site. There are no plugins for something like this.

Comment

If you are looking for a plugin for SEO in wordpress you can try Yoast - plenty of seo options and suggestions, and it is free. I use it for some years now and I am satisfied with the results.

Comment

Yes. I appreciate with Thishe that Yoast are best SEO plugin in wordpress. To Decrease bounce rate of you need to focus on many factors and first find out what is your exit page and why user leaved your website. I suggest you to install hotjar a record some visits and analyse them.

I also want to know that which industry you belong to... because every industry has their own standard in bounce rate. If you have blog, website, 70% bounce rate is ok and if you are running any apparel store or eCommerce store, 35% are ok. There are so many things in it. If you share your website URL, maybe we can help you more.
            Last edited by aldorabancroft; 09-04-2017, 06:38 AM. Reason: Typo Error

Comment

These are the simple tips for reducing bounce rate

- Make Your Content More Accessible with Smart Formatting
              - Optimize Page Load Time
              - Include a Single, Clear Call to Action
              - Use a Logical - and USEFUL Internal Linking Structure
              - Make Your Site Easy to Search

Thanks
              Hash Softwares

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• nomorext
                Hi there, pixels!
                nomorext
                Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?
                Today, 12:54 PM
              • Glitchin
                Reply to 3D view of a logo
                Glitchin
                Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it....
                Today, 12:45 PM
              • B
                Reply to 3D view of a logo
                B
                You could use most any 3D application, but something like this would be easy enough to do in Photoshop.
                Today, 12:39 PM
              • Closer
                3D view of a logo
                Closer
                Hey Guys!

I am looking for the software, to make these awesome presentations of
                logo - designs:

Thanks in advance!
                ~Closer...
                Today, 12:30 PM
              • designzombie
                Reply to How do we interact with Graphic Design communications on an everyday basis?
                designzombie
                Hint: we interact with graphic communications far more often than we interact with graphic design communications.
                Today, 12:23 PM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X