Web Design Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Design Feedback

Hello everyone, I created a web site and wanted to get feedback what to improve from my website: www.lupix.sg.

Thank you and really appreciate your time

Hi Lupix and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

The first impression is pretty good and clearly shows a good amount of effort put in and your texts are very well chosen. But:
      • Between 800px and 950px, your navigation menu gets too wide and drops to the wrong place.
      • I am not a big fan of the how the slideshow of images looks. Especially the look of my cursor. "The image could not be loaded" is a message an user doesn't want to see, but happens at the end of the slideshow.
      • I am not sure if you want to loop the opening screen. It's also not very clear that lupix is supposed to stand for luminous pixel (it does stand for that right?).
      • The image on the opening screen with text doesn't work very well for mobile, especially because of the text in the image.
      • Making 57 requests while loading the opening page might be a bit much.
      • With the pricing, you want people to click on "the pricing package" and send them to a contact form immidiately. You definately want to think a bit more about the "flow" of user interactions.
      I could probably come up with more comments, but this is all for now. Overall it looks promising.

I would appreciate it if you could also take a few minutes to provide some feedback on: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...g-image-slider in return. Still haven't got any there ;(.

Comment

The website is good. As well neat and clean website, but you need to work on site speed. Website taking little bit higher time in the open.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X