Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about the following site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about the following site?

Hi,

what do you think about the following LandingPage? Thanks.

https://viscircle.de/3d-configurators/?lang=en
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 09-18-2017, 07:32 AM. Reason: fixed link

Hi Johannes22 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

It looks pretty cool. Love the video you have there. Some minor observations:
      • On bigger widescreen sizes (1920x1080 here), the bottom of the video gets cut off a little.
      • The zur Referenz button obstructs some of the text sometimes.
      • I would personally center the grey-ish images under the texts.
      I would appreciate it if you could also take a few minutes to provide some feedback on: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...g-image-slider in return. Still haven't got any there ;(.

Comment

It looks boring and not fun. You need to keep things basic but make sure people are happy. That is how I honestly feel when I view this. I see 3d I should feel positive.

If it is suppose to be technical it does not look so much techy. Needs to look more like if a programmer with no feeling then a person using a whole bunch of resources.

I am trying to be honest and positive at the same time. That is how I feel when viewing this page.

The video could be a giant over-sized gif for all I care but that is me.

Comment

The horizontal padding is too wide that it looks like im viewing in mobile devices in desktop.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X