Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for my website

Hello, guys, I'm new in forum

I'm working in digital marketing and I'm responsible for my company's website. We don't change anything on the website a long time ago.

I like to know your opinion about what I need to change more quickly. In terms of design what can impact the most? The colors? The effects?

Thanks

Hi Rita and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

well, 933px width on the footer looks off. My QA guys would give me hell about 'outline:0'. And there's some weird crap happening with error messaging in the map.
      QA would also give me crap about HTML loading before CSS also. Haven't had that much happen before either (I'd bitch at backend for that).

It's not design, but functionality is just as important (even more so in terms of error messaging) imo.
      Otherwise it looks fine as far as i can tell.
      Last edited by John G; 09-23-2017, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Rita Batista
        Rita Batista commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a lot for your help John i will check your suggestions

Tips for the website:
      1. Build responsive website.
      2. Use proper navigation.
      3. Include Social Share and Follow Buttons.
      4. Mobile Optimization.
      5. Implement Calls-to-Action.

Comment

- Build responsive and mobile friendly website
        - Website page speed and load time

Comment

Hi Antonio and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X