Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about my new web site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about my new web site?

Hello everybody!
    I've just made my new website for cleaning company. What do you think?
    http://tale-cleaning.ru
    Thank you very much!

looks good and very clean design.

Maybe add a white pattern background or white gradient background. Kindly check the attached image for a sample of white pattern background.

The navigation menu is not totally center.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ron, thank you very much for your advice!I fixed the menu. Is it better?

Comment

Originally posted by natalya.jpg View Post
        Ron, thank you very much for your advice!I fixed the menu. Is it better?
        Yes it looks better now. What do you think about adding green or blue color horizontal lines at the top of the page?

check attached file for previews.
        Attached Files

Comment

I also like the design, it looks very clean and bright and suits the topic. If I could suggest one thing, it would be to add buttons that stand out for all of the different services you offer. Good luck with your company!

Comment

Like others have said, it looks clean, which is appropriate for a cleaning business.

If I were you, I'd consider styling the tabular information to be a little more interesting than just boxes with lines around them.
            Last edited by B; 10-11-2017, 04:39 PM. Reason: Typo fix

Comment

• On mobile view the first table doesn't fit in the screen
              • I don't think you need the google map location. Or does your client expect their customers to come to their location? I would personally make a compromise and only show it on contact information. This depends on your client tough.
              • On the promotion page you have some text with the offer in red. It feels a bit off and too screamy to me and reminds me of american tv-advertising offers. It's also not necessary since people visiting that page came there with the intention to look at your promotions.
              • The service and prices page is exactly the same as the homepage. Why have 2 pages that are the same?

Comment

The website is good with high download speed. As well site is neat and clean.

Comment

I'd recommend colored borders. love it that you can scroll down and I think "get all the information". Unfortunately, it's in a foreign language none of anything seems to whittle anythng down, not even the icon 'non-links'.

so what's the point of this one? Links and contacts? -_- Those are the only links I got.

Comment

The design looks very clean. But I would suggest you adopt some new design themes in order to attract users. Instead of the small image as a banner on the home page, you can make it as big or you can use sliders instead. It should be more attractive.

Comment

Hi Shafiq and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Dear All ))
                        Thanks again for advice!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                        Working...
                        X