Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers and Security

Hello,

I am in discussion about helping someone to do their website for them, as i want to help the client by discussing about hackers hacking into different website, is there any sample
    of hacked website to show my clients, to make sure it doesnt happened to them please

You're not going to get that. As a developer for websites, unless you're an MIS (no idea how that all works), it's your trust for your inputs or you don't.
    This is something we, as basically front-end don't really ever deal with. The most you can do is sanitize your input fields and make sure they aren't inserting database code or w/e to your server (your server should be doing the sanitizing as well, but that evidently doesn't happen as much as it should) Hence Sony and whoever the hell else.

If they can own it somewhere in that chain, they own you. Unless you've got some direct control of your servers or MIS people....

Comment

You can input that stuff in, but you can also right click and do the same, and then insert your own crap into it all. And then submit it. Just saying.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X