Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a plug in or? that takes users stats then takes payment in Wordpress.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a plug in or? that takes users stats then takes payment in Wordpress.

I am new to building E-commerce sites and need to learn it. I have dabbled in woo commerce and perhaps that is what I should be diving into but I am wondering if there is something more specific that work better. My client wants to sell a service on her website where customers fill out a questionair and submit a payment then she sends a customize program to them.

I am going to reword this. I need a create a payment form with a questionnaire of over a dozen questions that when the form/payment is submitted the questionnaire is sent to the client. The client has GoDaddy and it comes with ninja forms which has the option to buy a feature that allows a payment gateway to be added to the form. This seems to be the way to go. Or can a woo-commerce payment form be set up the same way? Or does anyone else have any Ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Do the responses on the questionnaire need to create variables that interact with the payment page, like affecting the cost, options, tax, etc.? Or are the responses irrelevant in that sense and merely serve to provide additional information to the seller?

I don't know if this will do what you need, but WooCommerce has an extension they call a Checkout Field Editor that supposedly allows the seller to insert/edit various fields (buttons, text fields, checkboxes, etc.) that the buyer can fill out voluntarily or be required to fill out prior to submission. I've never used it, though, so it's not a recommendation -- only something to look into.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. The responses would not create variables it's just a 12 question questionnaire so that she can use to put together a plan for t the customers based on the answers. I know woo commerce will allow customers to enter in size and color for example but can custom fields like age, gender, skill level, and more be added and text boxes that customers can type in additional information.

Comment

Like I mentioned, I haven't used it, but that's exactly what the Woo Commerce Checkout Field Editor is supposedly able to do.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RMo
            Reply to Please review my -responsive design- website
            RMo
            Hey,

some quick things:
            • your page is just a tiny bit too wide. There is a scrollbar at the bottom. That shouldn't be there
            • add a favicon
            • there is a massive amount of space after loading
            Today, 03:18 PM
          • Bilberryblue
            Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
            Bilberryblue
            Thanks for the reply. The one who told me this already played the game, and he said that a puzzle would appear once changed to b and w. He said a graphic artist or an app could do this.

Today, 10:41 AM
          • kemingMatters
            Comment on Photography peeps, I need your help!
            kemingMatters
            You might be able to do something with a photocopier, as some colours dropout (yellows) and others turn darker than you'd think
            Today, 10:06 AM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
            KitchWitch
            Hi Bilberryblue and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
            Today, 09:20 AM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to ROOTS Logo
            KitchWitch
            Hi Biabarrackus and welcome to GDF.

This thread is over ten years old, but thanks for the input.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain...
            Today, 09:18 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X